Friday, August 25, 2006

Riding the Waves

Both of my Wavy scarves are done! Aren't they lovely? The pink and purple one on the left is for LNO, and the multi-colored one on the right is mine. I can hardly wait for the weather to cool off so I can wear it!

I'm making slow but steady progress on the DCA's black socks on two circs. I know certain knitters must just fly along using this method, but I feel slow and clumsy using it. I guess I'm just a DPN girl...

In the latest news, I have joined my first Knit Along! It's the Black Bunny Hop Along hosted by Knitty D and the City. I love the idea of this one because I get to knit anything I like as long as I use Black Bunny yarn. I bought my sock yarn today, and I'm starting to talk to Black Bunny about some yarn for my first laceweight project. I hope to be working on the Print O' the Waves Stole by Eunny Jang. I can almost feel the fuzzy goodness now!

No comments: